The Bestway Group has announced its financial results... Read more »
Bestway Group Chief Executive Mr Zameer Choudrey has... Read more »
The Bestway Foundation has donated £100,000 to... Read more »
GroceryAid Helpline: Free support for you and your staff
The GroceryAid Helpline is a free service from the industry charity which offers grocery people support on a wide range of subjects, from financial to personal issues.
How can the Helpline help you and those who work for you?
The free services on offer include:
- counselling (telephone and online) including help after a traumatic incident and coping with aggression
- help with personal issues, including family, children and relationship support
- support for those who care for others through the Carers programme
- financial support, including benefits information
- health and mental health issues, including anxiety and stress programmes
- legal issues, both personal and business
- information on a wide range of topics that matter to you
To find out more about the free services on offer and to register for support please click on the image below, or go to www.groceryaid.org.uk/register-helpline Remember it will cost you nothing but you will be all the richer for it.